Weight Management in the United Arab Emirates
Weight management recorded 22% value growth in 2015, higher than the 20% value CAGR witnessed over the review period. An increasing number of individuals looked to weight management products in order to speed weight loss, supporting demand as the country continued to reduce its obesity rates.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records Healthy Growth in 2015
- Government Initiatives Continue To Foster Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Is Increasingly Important
- Strong Consumer Preference for Branded Products Is Challenged
- Chemists/pharmacies Retains Its Lead As the Primary Distribution Channel for Consumer Health
- Key Trends and Developments
- OTC Continues To Witness Healthy Growth in 2015, Driven by Government Initiatives To Raise Consumer Health Awareness
- Self-medication Trends Remain Common Among Consumers
- Press and Social Media Continue To Positively Impact Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2010-2015
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources