Weight Management in Singapore
Weight management current value sales increased by 5% in 2015 to reach SGD68 million. As more female consumers enter the workforce, their spending power is increasing. As a result, a growing number of female consumers have the ability to make themselves look prettier. In addition, high exposure to celebrities and bloggers on social media sites such as Instagram, coupled with trends like outfit-of-the-day (OOTD) photos, are also increasing consumer image consciousness.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Nu Skin Enterprises Singapore Pte Ltd in Consumer Health (singapore)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Nu Skin Enterprises Singapore: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Nu Skin Enterprises Singapore Pte Ltd: Competitive Position 2015
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Post Healthy Growth in 2015
- Government Health Campaigns Boost Awareness of Importance of An Active Lifestyle
- International Companies Remain Leading Players
- Internet Retailing Is Fastest Growing Channel
- Faster Growth Expected Over Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Longer Life Expectancy and Ageing Population
- More Consumers Doing Research Before Purchasing OTC Medications
- Government Launches More Campaigns To Encourage Consumers To Exercise
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2010-2015
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 3 OTC: Switches 2013-2015
- Summary 4 Research Sources