Weight Management in Morocco
The obesity rate in Morocco increased over the course of 2015 due to the growing numbers of unhealthy consumer foodservice outlets, mainly fast food outlets, a trend which is in line with changing urban lifestyles. As modern life becomes increasingly stressful due to longer working hours and tougher competition in the workplace, people have less time to exercise and play sport. In addition, the growing popularity of television, computer games and internet-related entertainment is also resulting...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Healthy Growth Continues in Consumer Health in 2015
- the Share of OTC Medications of the Total Pharmaceuticals Market Increases in 2015
- Chemists/pharmacies Continue To Dominate the Retail Distribution of Consumer Health
- Laboratoires Laprophan Leads A Fragmented Market
- Consumer Health Expected To See A Positive Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Moroccans Increasingly Embracing A Western Lifestyle
- Moroccan Economy Shows Healthy Growth in 2015
- Strong Government Efforts To Raise Awareness of the Country's Rising Obesity Problem
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2010-2015
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources