Weight Management in Algeria
Weight management recorded another strong performance in Algeria during 2015 with a current value growth rate of 15%. Beauty standards in the country, particularly among urban women, are changing due to the increasing influence of Western standards of slimmer figures, and this increasingly impacts on the demand for weight loss products.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- the Performance of Consumer Health Improves in 2015 Due To Rising Product Availability
- Increasing Production Volumes Encouraged by Public Authorities
- Consumer Health Leaders Reinforce Their Strong Positions During 2015
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Consumer Health Retail Distribution Channel
- Consumer Health Sales Are Set To Be Enhanced by Rising Domestic Product Supply
- Key Trends and Developments
- Increased Public and Private Investment Boost Local Medicine Production and Reduce Dependence on Imports
- High Level of Self-medication Enabled by the Delivery of Rx Medicines Without Formal Prescription
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2010-2015
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources