AS Watson Group in Consumer Appliances (Hong Kong, China)
The retailer aims to maintain its status as one of the leading retail conglomerates in Hong Kong with an improved product portfolio and services at competitive prices. The company is expected to partner with banks to offer credit card discounts, while increasing promotion for its private label and loyalty scheme. The company was expected to continue this strategy in 2015.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AS WATSON GROUP IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (HONG KONG, CHINA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 AS Watson Group: Key Facts
- Summary 2 AS Watson Group: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 AS Watson Group: Fortress in Chau's Commercial Centre, Hong Kong
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 AS Watson Group: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 AS Watson Group: Competitive Position 2015