AS Watson Group in Consumer Appliances (Hong Kong, China)
The retailer aims to maintain its status as one of the leading retail conglomerates in Hong Kong by expanding its product portfolio and service and improving its internet retailing infrastructure. The company is expected to partner with banks to offer credit card discounts while increasing the promotion of its private label and loyalty scheme.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AS WATSON GROUP IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (HONG KONG, CHINA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 AS Watson Group: Key Facts
- Summary 2 AS Watson Group: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Chart 1 AS Watson Group: Fortress in Chau's Commercial Centre, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 AS Watson Group: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 AS Watson Group: Competitive Position 2016