Wal-Mart Stores Inc in Retailing (USA)
After experiencing marginal growth in sales per outlet over the review period, Wal-Mart announced major global store closures in 2016, in an effort to put more resources towards its Supercenters and e-commerce business. In addition, the company will focus on improving the customer experience by improving its physical stores. Wal-Mart is currently focusing on its product assortment, price, experience and access to increase in-store sales. Consistent with its everyday low prices strategy, Wal-Mart...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WAL-MART STORES INC IN RETAILING (USA)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Wal-Mart Stores Inc: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Wal-Mart Stores Inc: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Wal-Mart Stores Inc: Competitive Position 2016