Wal-Mart Chile SA in Packaged Food (Chile)
Wal-Mart Chile’s growth strategy is based on maintaining low prices, along with offering a comprehensive range of services for its clients.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Baby Food, Baked Goods, Biscuits and Snack Bars, Breakfast Cereals, Confectionery, Dairy, Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts, Oils and Fats, Processed Fruit and Vegetables, Processed Meat and Seafood, Ready Meals, Rice, Pasta and Noodles, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WAL-MART CHILE SA IN PACKAGED FOOD (CHILE)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Wal-Mart Chile SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Wal-Mart Chile SA: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Wal-Mart Chile SA: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Wal-Mart Chile SA: Competitive Position 2015