Vivarte SAS in Apparel and Footwear (France)
Facing serious financial difficulties from its abysmal and seemingly inextricable indebtedness, Vivarte SAS sold its Accessoires Diffusion and Défi Mode retail chains during early 2016 as well as La Compagnie Vosgienne de Chaussures factory, the last footwear manufacturing plant of its size in France and the only factory owned by Vivarte SAS, making 150 employees redundant. Continuing with the dismantling of its operations, during September 2016 Vivarte SAS put its apparel and footwear brands Ko...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VIVARTE SAS IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (FRANCE)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Vivarte SAS: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Vivarte SAS: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Vivarte SAS: Competitive Position 2016