Vitamins in Uzbekistan
As children often have diarrhoea and other infectious diseases, antibiotics are used to treat them. Often after curing the inflammatory process, vitamin therapy is recommended for children to rehabilitate their bodies and enhance their immune systems. In such cases, doctors tend to advise the intake of vitamins for a period of one month. In order to help assimilation of vitamins through the ingestion of food and to improve their absorption, bacteriophages and enzyme preparations are usually take...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Vitamins Remain Vital for Children and Teenagers
- Vitamin Deficiency Is Common Amongst Growing Children
- Unhealthy Lifestyles Boost Demand for Vitamins
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinationals Characterise the Vitamins Category
- Multivitamins Accounts for A Significant Share of Vitamins Sales
- Country Characteristics Do Not Support Demand for Certain Single Vitamins
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Prospects Are Promising for the Uzbekistani Consumer Health Market
- New Regulations Influence the Market in 2018
- Growth in the Number of Domestic Producers
- Regulations Limit Sale of Consumer Health Products To Chemists/pharmacies
- Modest Value Growth Predicted for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources