Vitamins in the United Kingdom
Multivitamins increased their presence and importance across all consumer groups - adult, children, 50-plus and pregnant women. Growth is mainly driven by Vitabiotics and its Wellman and Wellwoman multivitamins. Multivitamins provide a solution for UK consumers with busy lifestyles who want to improve their health and wellbeing by taking one tablet a day. As the UK is facing an ageing population, multivitamins are a good solution to capitalise on changes in demography.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Multivitamins Leads the Way As Consumers Look for All-encompassing Solutions
- the sunshine Vitamin Is the Most Popular Among All Vitamins in the UK
- Millennials Take Responsibility for Their Health and Increase Vitamins Intake
- Competitive Landscape
- Holland & Barrett Is the Place to Go for Vitamin Supplements
- Vitabiotics Taps Into the Menopause and Brain Health With Its Products
- Pfizer and Gsk Joint Venture Will Shake Up Consumer Health
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing Is on the British Agenda
- Health and Wellness Slowly Re-shapes Consumer Health Industry
- Price-conscious Consumers Reach for Private Label
- British Purchase Supplements Through Specialist Non-grocery Retailers and E-commerce
- Health and Wellness and Brexit Will Shape Consumer Health Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources