Vitamins in Taiwan
The dominant vitamins category of multivitamins is also set to remain the most dynamic over the forecast period. The popularity of multivitamins is based on their broad appeal as general-purpose supplements that are suitable for everyone. As vitamins are not considered to be at all harmful when taken in the correct dosage and as they are essentially flavourless, they are popular among consumers looking to complete their nutrition. In addition, many consumers have unbalanced diets and this raises...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Multivitamins Set To Remain Dominant by Registering the Strongest Growth Rates
- Increasingly Hectic Lifestyles Set To Support Rising Demand for Vitamins
- Brand Strategies To Remain Based on Age Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Pfizer Maintains Its Leading Position by Offering Multiple Brands
- Direct Selling Companies Continue To Influence Sales of Vitamins
- Dominance of International Players Unlikely To Wane Considerably
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Sales Growth Boosted by Increasingly Busy Lifestyles Among Urban Consumers
- Leading Brands Face Competition From Private Labels of Drugstores/parapharmacies
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Dominant in the Distribution of Consumer Health
- Rising Interest in Self-medication To Support Sales Growth in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources