Vitamins in Taiwan
In addition to being the dominant vitamins category in Taiwan, multivitamins is expected to register the most dynamic growth over the forecast period. The popularity of multivitamins is based mainly on the category’s broad appeal as general-purpose supplements that are suitable for everyone. As vitamins are not considered to be at all harmful when taken in the correct dosage and as they are essentially flavourless, they are readily accepted by consumers looking for vitamin supplements. In additi...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Multivitamins Set To Lead Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Busy Lifestyles Set To Support Demand for Vitamins
- Age Segmentation Likely To Remain at the Forefront of Brand Strategies
- Competitive Landscape
- Pfizer Maintains A Very Strong Position, Offering Several Vitamins Brands
- Direct Selling Companies Maintain A Strong Presence in Vitamins
- International Players Set To Remain Dominant
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Increasingly Busy Urban Lifestyles Continue To Impact Sales in Consumer Health
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Private Label Lines Compete Against International Brands
- the Leading Distribution Channels Underline Their Strength With Positive Growth
- the Rise of Self-medication Set To Bolster Growth Rates in OTC Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources