Vitamins in Sweden
The recent hype around vitamin D (otherwise called the “sun vitamin”) has expanded the usage of vitamins overall and sustained growth. In this regard, vitamin D continued to grow in 2018, although a backlash to over-usage could be on the horizon if overconsumption continues. In the spring of 2018, the Swedish Medical Products Agency released a warning in its newsletter, as it was alarmed about the increasing overconsumption of vitamin D, resulting in cases of hospitalisation. This has not yet ma...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Clouds on the Horizon for the sun Vitamin Craze
- Potential Limits on Maximum Dosages To Curb Swedes' Consumption of Vitamins
- Competitive Landscape
- Brand Balance and Potential for Growth
- Price Pressure From Two Fronts
- Retail Channels Create Natural Differentiation in Vitamins
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Technology Changes Consumer Behaviour in Sweden
- Changing Consumer Preference Affects Developments in Consumer Health
- Broadening Profiles and Multichannel Penetration Will Increase the Competition
- Pharmacies Are Evolving in the Era of Internet Retailing
- Sports Nutrition Will Sprint Ahead in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources