Vitamins in Spain
Women are still the key target of players within vitamins in Spain. Vitamins are widely popular among Spanish women prior to getting pregnant and once they are pregnant. This is helped by Spanish doctors recommending their intake during these periods. Moreover, over the review period Spanish doctors increasingly emphasised the importance of regular intake of vitamin D to their female patients. As a result, the number of Spanish females buying vitamin D is increasing, as most Spaniards have low v...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Spain
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Segmentation A Good Strategy With Women Still Being the Main Buyers of Vitamins
- Vitamin Consumption Still Heavily Linked With Doctor's Advice
- Holistic Approach To Health and Wellbeing Could Help Sales of Vitamins
- Competitive Landscape
- Bayer Still Leads Vitamins But the Gsk/pfizer Merger Now Sees the Centrum Brand Under GlaxoSmithKline in Spain
- Mercadona's Deliplus Remains Popular in Spain, But Private Label Overall Has A Limited Presence in Vitamins
- others Benefits From Small Local Players Specialising in One Or Two Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Maintains Growth at Year-earlier Levels in 2019
- Health and Natural Products Two Major Trends in Consumer Health
- Johnson & Johnson Continues To Lead Consumer Health
- Spanish Regulation Continues To Limit Sales
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources