Vitamins in South Korea
In 2020, vitamins saw a jump in its current value growth rate due to COVID-19, and although the growth rate is set to slow slightly in 2021, it will remain higher than earlier in the review period. Due to the pandemic consumers have become more aware of health and wellness and are more interested in protecting their health, with the benefits of building immunity attracting a great deal of attention from the media and consumers, leading to the rising consumption of vitamins. During COVID-19, heal...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Vitamins in South Korea
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- VITAMINS IN SOUTH KOREA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Consumers’ search for immunity maintains high growth
- Single vitamins drives growth, with vitamin C’s immune benefits remaining important
- The importance of direct sellers declines as share of smaller players rises
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Solid growth set to continue as health and wellbeing are increasing concerns
- Rising distribution via e-commerce as consumers seek more options
- Different formats to drive growth, although challenge from injectable vitamins
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN SOUTH KOREA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources