Vitamins in Poland
Several factors influence the growing demand from Poles for vitamins. An ageing population is set to fuel growth over the forecast period, as vitamins and dietary supplements in Poland are categories that are still the domains of elderly people; however, there is growing awareness of the importance of a balanced diet, especially among millennials, who are the motor behind the health and wellness trend. This results in higher awareness of the importance of proper supplementation of vital vitamins...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN POLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changing Lifestyles Create Demand
- Vitamins Will Have To Compete With Fortified/functional Food and Beverages
- E-pharmacies Are A Fertile Ground for Vitamins
- Competitive Landscape
- Plusssz Sets the Tone for Multivitamins
- Positioning Is Key To the Heart of A Polish Consumer
- Split in the Approach of Private Label Depending on the Channel
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Good Economic Situation, Flu Epidemic and Growing Trend Towards Self-care Support Sales
- Customers Do Not Distinguish Between OTC Medicines and Dietary Supplements; They Look for Rapid Results
- Category Is Very Fragmented and Balanced Between Domestic and International Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Biggest Distribution Channel
- Consumer Health in Poland Has A Positive Outlook Over the Medium Term
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources