Vitamins in the Philippines
With increasing inflation due to the economic conditions, consumers are seeking products that offer better value for money. This was the main reason why vitamins that target overall health (multivitamins) performed well in 2018 and are expected to continue to perform well over the forecast period. To save money, consumers are expected to look out for products that offer a wider range of benefits at a better price, such as multivitamins. The leading brand, Revicon, established its low price of on...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Products That Are Positioned for Overall Health Perform Well in 2018
- Vitamin B Sees the Fastest Growth Due To Increasingly Sedentary Lifestyles
- Increasing Consumer Awareness Creates Opportunities for Pregnancy Vitamins
- Competitive Landscape
- Promotion, A Wide Portfolio and Extensive Distribution Maintain the Leader's Position
- Companies Will Continue To Concentrate on Multivitamins
- Private Label Vitamins Are Purchased for Their Affordability and Large Quantities
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains A Priority Despite the Unstable Economic Conditions
- Healthier Lifestyles and Dynamic Millennials Offset Higher Inflation
- the Leading Players Drive Growth Through An Increasing Presence in Retail Channels
- Internet Retailing Increases As More Players Aim To Become More Visible
- Stable But Stagnant Growth Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources