Vitamins in Peru
Making a consumer’s life easier is an important factor that brand owners need to take into account. People are adverse to taking lots of different supplements and pills, and, when taking vitamins, consumers prefer to use multivitamin products. Multivitamins make it easy to take a number of vitamins, as well as possibly also dietary supplements, at the same time, providing ease and value for money. Multivitamins therefore dominates sales of vitamins.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Vitamins Growing Again in 2019 But Still Below the 2016 Sales Levels
- Higher Temperatures on the Coast and Guillain-barré Syndrome Outbreak in the North Could Boost Vitamins Sales
- Consumers Seek Assurances Over Safety and Effectiveness - Often From Pharmacists
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Leads As Imports Dominate Sales of Vitamins
- Branded Players Seeing Competition From Private Label and Generic Products
- Laboratorios Bagó Adding Probiotics/prebiotics To Vitamins
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow
- Possible Changes for Generic Analgesics; Fight Against Illegal Trade Continues
- Opportunities for Natural Products, With Rising Obesity Levels Also Offering Growth Potential
- Inretail Continues Expanding Its Store Network; E-commerce Also Growing
- Continued Growth Expected on the Back of Innovation and Education
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources