Vitamins in Pakistan
The lifestyles of Pakistan’s urban consumers are changing as disposable income levels rise and health awareness spreads. Urban-dwellers are increasingly consuming vitamins to improve their health and reduce the signs of ageing. However, consumption of vitamins is limited to major urban areas, with companies present in the category targeting mid- to high-income consumers. Moreover, there are no government subsidies on offer to encourage the consumption of vitamins among lower-income consumers. Ri...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Emerging Lifestyle Trends and Rising Focus on Wellness Drive Strong Sales Growth
- Nutritionists and Dietitians Continue To Recommend Vitamins, Boosting Sales
- A Relatively Narrow Range of Products To Remain Popular Despite New Launches
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Continue To Dominate Sales of Vitamins
- Strong Consumer Trust in Foreign Brands Continues To Influence the Category
- Focus on Expanding the Consumer Base for Vitamins
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Urbanisation and Expanding Middle Class Drive Consumer Health Growth
- the Government Continues To Regulate Prices Despite Lobbying From Manufacturers
- International Manufacturers Dominate Due To Strong Consumer Trust in Foreign Brands
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Retail Distribution Channel
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements To Be the Major Growth Driver in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources