Vitamins in North Macedonia
Vitamins is anticipated to largely benefit from the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 overall. Since the global health crisis began, many consumers across the globe have begun taking greater care of their health, with North Macedonia being no exception. As more and more media coverage has covered the link between the immune system and the way COVID-19 impacts the body, many Macedonian people have begun eating healthier and taking vitamins that further boost the immune system. Single vitamins such as vit...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in North Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in North Macedonia
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Single vitamins benefits from increased concern over immunity health
- Krka Farms continues to lead the increasing fragmented vitamins
- Different vitamins taken for different reasons by all ages
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Immunity and skin health will continue boosting growth post lockdown
- Both large and small companies will invest heavily in sponsored advertisement
- Possibility of private label to enter the landscape in response to growing availability from supermarkets
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources