Vitamins in Nigeria
Vitamins has recorded considerable growth because of the easy availability and affordable nature of such products in Nigeria. Consumers continue to demand such products because of their effectiveness in maintaining a healthy body. Indeed, some 75% of the population does not take the required vitamins the body needs each day, so they seek these products in order not to be vitamin deficient. Vitamins are very good for human health with vitamin C helping to prevent illnesses and vitamin E aiding sk...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Availability and Affordability Drive Healthy Growth
- Complementary With Other Drugs
- Competitive Landscape
- Wide Product Range Underpins Emzor's Leading Position in the Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Rapid Change in Urban, Middle-class Population and Youth Dominance Drives Growth in Consumer Health
- Increased Prices of Essential Medications Restricts Growth in 2018, Although Sales Improve Compared To 2017
- Local Players Lead Sales of Consumer Health Products in Nigeria
- Drug Distribution Network in Nigeria and Effect on Human Health
- Strong Growth Expected for Consumer Health in Nigeria Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources