Vitamins in the Netherlands
Overall, vitamins is projected to register a further decline in retail volume sales over 2023, with a moderate increase in retail current value sales. However, retail volume and current value sales are expected to be higher at the end of the review period, compared with their pre-Coronavirus (COVID-19) levels. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, there was a strong spike in demand for numerous types of vitamins as consumers sought products that could play a role in the fortification of their i...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Vitamins in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- VITAMINS IN THE NETHERLANDS
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Higher prices and a shift in demand limit retail volume sales
- End to government coverage boosts retail volume sales of vitamin D
- Omega Pharma Nederland struggles to recover from product recall
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Persistent consumer habits to drive demand
- Vitamins D and E poised for see the fastest growth rates
- Signs of recovery for Omega Pharma Nederland and its flagship brand
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources