Vitamins in Mexico
Multivitamins will remain by far the largest vitamins category in Mexico over the forecast period, and looks set to continue posting robust growth in volume and current value sales. Demand will be bolstered by increasing appreciation for the convenience of these products, which are perceived as an easy way to ensure a balanced intake of essential nutrients and reduce the risk of a wide variety of health problems. As such, multivitamins are best positioned to benefit as rising health-consciousnes...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Mexico
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Convenience Factor Continues To Drive Demand for Multivitamins
- Segmentation Increasingly Visible in Multivitamins
- Divergent Demographic Trends Create Challenges and Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- Pfizer Launches Emergen-c in Mexico
- Grisi Pharma Adopts New Packaging Design for C-boost Brand
- Private Label Lines Continue To Perform Well in Vitamins
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Rising Health-consciousness Underpin Market Expansion
- Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Drive Demand in Key Categories
- Segmentation Remains A Key Strategy As Competition Intensifies
- Direct Selling Remains the Leading Consumer Health Distribution Channel
- Steady Expansion of Consumer Health Set To Continue
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources