Vitamins in Macedonia
Local consumers’ greater focus on personal health and wellbeing contributed to the ongoing steady growth of vitamins in 2018. Many vitamins, both single and combination products, are being bought to supplement consumers’ daily diets. However, at the same time, negative demographic trends, for example strong migration, have led to a fall in the category’s consumer base. In addition, limited disposable incomes are also impacting the purchasing decisions of local consumers.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Vitamins Benefiting From A Greater Focus on Personal Health and Wellbeing
- Vitamin E Benefits From A Focus on Beauty and Antioxidants
- Different Age Groups Buy Vitamins for Different Reasons
- Competitive Landscape
- Krka Farma Remains the Leading Player But Continues To Lose Share
- Second-ranked Alkaloid Ad Skopje Continues To Steadily Gain Share
- Beyond the Leading 10 Companies Vitamins Is Highly Fragmented
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Record Steady Growth Despite Political Turbulence
- Internet Access and Social Media Platforms Support the Growing Self-medication Trend
- Consumer Health in Macedonia Dominated by International Manufacturers
- Few Channels Sell Consumer Health Products Beyond Chemists/pharmacies
- Healthy Growth of Consumer Health Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources