Vitamins in Lithuania
In 2019, vitamins directly benefited from the growing health and wellness trend in the country. In general, Lithuania is not one of the healthiest nations in the world, and Lithuanians consume large quantities of salt, sugar and fat in their daily diets. These negative factors are compounded by a lack of exercise amongst the majority of the population. Together with hectic lifestyles, especially amongst urban dwellers, these factors undermine the general state of health in the country.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Lithuania
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Health Concerns and Purchasing Power Ensure Growth
- Overall Slowdown in Growth, and Greater Popularity of Single Vitamins
- New Formats Attract Both Adults and Children
- Competitive Landscape
- Private Label Leads, and Grows Its Share With Launch of A Supermarket Line
- Orkla Benefits From Its Reputation and Wide Reach
- Consumer Base Is Mature, Educated and Urban
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- OTC Boosts Growth Due To Product Efficacy and Wider Distribution
- Online Diagnosis Set To Boost Internet Retailing
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Extends Its Lead Despite High Fragmentation
- Wider Distribution Reduces the Share of Chemists/pharmacies
- Population Decline and Saturation Set To Lead To Slower Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources