Vitamins in Kazakhstan
Following the outbreak of COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, there is expected to be an increasing demand in the category in 2020. Products such as vitamin C and vitamin D, especially, have been strongly promoted in trade press, on the television, and social networks as the best products to support the immune system. Motivated by the desire to prevent COVID-19 infection, therefore, consumers are expected to purchase increased amounts of these products in 2020. Vitamin C and vitamin D are, therefore, expect...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Kazakhstan
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 to spur growth in category due to immunity-boosting properties
- Growing awareness of preventative medicine and increased promotional activity to drive success in the category
- Limited new development expected in this category
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Price to become key factor following uncertainty of COVID-19 pandemic
- Raising awareness drives growth in category as health and wellness trends take root in Kazakhstan
- Women and the elderly will continue to be target audience in vitamins
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources