Vitamins in Italy
The growing health culture is seeing further retail volume and current value growth in 2019. For example, Federsalus (National Association of Producers and Distributors of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements and Herbal/Traditional Products) reports that a rising proportion of the 55-74-year-old population regularly adopts preventive health measures, including some participation in sport and/or fitness activity, frequent health checks and the consumption of vitamins and dietary supplements. Vitamins...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers See Vitamins As An Important Component of A Healthy Lifestyle
- Move To Combination Dietary Supplements Set To Slow Multivitamins
- Vitamins Develops Along Specific Lines of Positioning
- Competitive Landscape
- Bayer Retains Lead by Developing Offer of Multivitamins With Specific Positioning
- Swisse Pushes Specific Positioning To See the Fastest Value Growth in 2019
- Domestic Players Challenge Internationals With Segmented Offer
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Healthier, More Proactive Approach Stimulates Value Growth in Consumer Health
- Lifestyle, Demographic and Self-medication Shifts Inform Demand Trends
- Joint Venture Helps Gsk Consumer Healthcare Gain the Leading Position in 2019
- Liberalisation Fosters Growing Presence of pharmacy Corners
- Positive Outlook Due To Focus on Self-medication, Segmentation and Long-term Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources