Vitamins in Ireland
Vitamins sales are expected to continue growing as consumers increasingly look towards preventative measures over cures. A growing number of consumers are expected to monitor their health through blood tests, which will result in greater awareness of vitamin and other deficiencies. While many fitness conscious consumers monitor macronutrient levels (ie fat, protein, carbohydrates), there is expected to be a gradual shift towards focusing on micronutrients also, which will benefit the area. Howev...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Modest Growth Expected for Vitamins As A Preventative Method
- Lack of Sunlight Results in Continued Growth in Demand for Vitamin D
- Competition Expected To Increase As P&g Acquires Seven Seas
- Competitive Landscape
- Berocca Remains Ireland's Best-selling Vitamin Brand
- Increased Competition From Private Label Players Such As Holland & Barrett
- Social Influencers and Brand Ambassadors Being Used To Promote Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Extreme Weather and Innovation Driving Sales in Consumer Health
- Long, Cold Winter and Hot Summer Create Unprecedented Opportunities in OTC
- Several Pharmaceutical Players Moving To Ireland Due To Brexit
- Growing Focus on Internet Retailing, But Traditional Still Works for Some
- Modest Growth With Opportunities and Threats Following Brexit
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources