Vitamins in India
Consumers in Indian cities are experiencing a faster pace of life and are always pressed for time, which limits their relaxation and alters their sleep cycle. For example, with the growth of the IT-BPO industry, the number of people working late nights has also increased. Thus, to maintain their general health, many working professionals are starting to take vitamins as a preventive measure. Also, they are consuming single vitamins such as vitamin B, C and E to address hair loss, ensure better-l...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Awareness of Preventive Healthcare Continues To Support Demand for Vitamins
- Companies Launch Vitamins in Different Formats To Boost Sales
- Sports Nutrition Companies Enter Vitamins
- Competitive Landscape
- Amway India Enterprises Continues To Lead Vitamins
- High Fragmentation in Vitamins
- Vitamins Is Showing Signs of Maturity, With Single-digit Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- the Uptake of Preventative Products Benefits Consumer Health
- Consumers Continue To Demand Instant Relief
- Intense Competition and Evolving Distribution Shape the Competitive Landscape
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- the Definition of OTC Products Will Positively Impact Consumer Health in the Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources