Vitamins in Georgia
Vitamins will see positive development both in value and volume terms in 2022, supported by growing consumer interest in preventive medicines. This is particularly thanks to the pandemic, which is leading more Georgians to prioritise integrating vitamins into their diets. However, overall per capita consumption of vitamins will remain comparatively low since most Georgian people prefer consuming natural foods to vitamins, especially in rural areas. In addition, many are forced to economise on pu...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Vitamins in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- VITAMINS IN GEORGIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Economic issues restrict vitamins sales and keep multivitamins more popular than single vitamins in 2022
- Entry of Turkish vitamins leads to decreasing unit prices
- Coverage of vitamins grows as online availability becomes more prominent
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Decelerating growth expected under economic worries
- Singles vitamins growth to remain higher than that of multivitamins thanks to certain consumers wanting to treat specific vitamin deficiencies
- Opportunities for growth present in distribution and format changes
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN GEORGIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources