Vitamins in Estonia
Vitamins records further strong double-digit growth in Estonia in 2021 as consumers continue to purchase products to strengthen their immunity and boost their general health in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Increased education about diets and vitamins has also driven category sales in the year. Vitamin C is again the fastest growing category as it is well known as a product that supports immunity and is recommended by doctors. Vitamin B and vitamin D follow this. Vitamin B is used to calm n...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Vitamins in Estonia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- VITAMINS IN ESTONIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Consumers seek to strengthen their immunity and boost their general health with vitamins
- Fragmented market with sales driven by health and wellness trend
- Repforce OÜ takes the lead from GSK Consumer Healthcare in 2021
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Slowed growth following dynamic performance due to COVID-19
- Single vitamins’ sales supported by doctors’ recommendations and weather
- Rising competition and more price-based promotions expected over the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN ESTONIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources