Vitamins in Ecuador
The 2016 economic recession continues to negatively influence consumption of vitamins as the category is not considered indispensable and consumers are carefully watching everyday expenditure. In this sense, consumption is focused more on remedies than preventative products, such as vitamins. In addition, vitamins has also suffered from the shift towards herbal and dietary supplements, which are considered to be healthier and cleaner. This move towards more natural options is being fuelled by th...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- High Penetration, But Low Growth Expected
- Non-essential Image Results in Price Elasticity
- Vitamin C Continues To Dominate Despite Shift Towards Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Bayer Remains in Pole Position Due To Extensive Portfolio
- Focus on Discounts and Promotions To Attract Consumers
- New Innovative Formats To Be Introduced During Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Consumer Health Growth Fuelled by Shift Towards Self-medication
- Health and Wellness Trend Boosting Interest in Consumer Health Products
- Strategic Alliances Ensure International Companies Continue To Lead Sales
- Demand for Convenience Fuels Ongoing Shift Towards Internet Retailing
- Growing Concerns Over Side Effects Partly Behind Slower Projected Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources