Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Estonia
According to the Estonian Consumers Union, the prevailing perception among 40% of the population was that supplementary vitamins and minerals are a natural part of daily life. The common understanding was that it is not possible to lead a healthy lifestyle without taking vitamins and mineral supplements. Such an impression has been shaped by intense marketing from international pharmaceutical companies, in particularly with international online offers and the advertisement of food supplements si...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Dietary Supplements
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Sales of Fish Oils/Omega Fatty Acids by Type: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 5 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Sales of Tonics by Positioning: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 7 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Health Products' Retail Value Growth
- Pharmacy Reform and Healthy Lifestyles
- Intense Competition
- Internet Retailing Is Gaining Importance
- Modest To Moderate Growth Predicted in the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Pharmacy Reform and Vertical Integration
- Strategic Importance of A Healthy Lifestyle
- Market Indicators
- Table 14 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements' Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2014-2016
- Summary 2 Research Sources