Vitamins in Costa Rica
As a broader base of mid- and high-income consumers becomes aware of common nutritional deficiencies that result from the adoption of modern lifestyles and poor dietary habits, the demand for vitamins continues to grow. Multivitamins’ demand continues to lead the pace, developing additional levels of segmentation capable of targeting more specific groups of consumers, according to gender, age and level of physical activity. Added herbal enhancers such as turmeric, ginseng and gingko biloba are u...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Product Segmentation, Availability and Recognition Are Key Purchasing Drivers
- Modern Lifestyles and Diets Drive Sales of Single Vitamins, Especially Vitamin C, D and B Complex
- New Dietary Trends Should Continue To Influence the Development and Sales of Vitamins
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Continue To Lead With Their High-quality, Well-known and Widely Available Brands
- Both Value-added and Affordable Products Increasing Store Presence To Reach Their Target Consumers
- Fragmentation As Players Offer A Variety of Products for A Range of Consumers in Specific Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Healthcare Supported by Additional Segmentation and Rising Popularity of Herbal/traditional Products in 2019
- Increased Consumer Focus on Health Continues To Drive Value Sales
- International Companies Lead in 2019 With Their Top-of-mind, Trusted Brands
- Increased Penetration Across Less Traditional Channels for Consumer Convenience
- Future Growth To Be Driven by Increased Consumer Interest in Health, Wellness and Convenience
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources