Vitamins in Cameroon
In 2019, consumer in Cameroon were questioning the nutritional value of the food they consumed. There was an increasing perception that food grown by fertilisers and food that had chemicals used on them had reduced nutritional value and were not adequate in providing essential daily vitamins and minerals. This drove sales of vitamins, as consumers wanted to ensure they made up for any nutrients their food failed to deliver.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Vitamins in Cameroon
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- As Consumers Question the Nutritional Value of Food, Sales of Vitamins Increases
- Cameroonians Favour Multivitamins That Provide Multiple Benefits
- Vitamins Is Boosted by Growing Awareness of Beauty and Health Benefits
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Takes the Lead From Tianshi Group
- Price and Competitive Marketing Strategies Will Shape the Forecast Period
- Fortified Foods and Dietary Supplements Are A Threat To Vitamins
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Self-medicating, International Players and A Rise in Healthy Living Shaped 2019
- Health Awareness Boosts Sales As Consumers Take Preventative Measures
- Illegal Medications Continue To Threaten Value Sales for Consumer Health
- Direct Sellers and Chemists/pharmacies Have Vast Distribution in Cameroon
- An Increase in Disposable Income Will Drive Value Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources