Vitamins in Bolivia
Rising health-awareness, underpinned by factors such as government efforts to address public health issues and rising internet access, are driving a trend towards greater preventive healthcare amongst Bolivians. This is reflected in the increasing consumption of vitamins as a part of daily life. Children and elderly consumers are particularly important segments in terms of preventive healthcare regimens. Parents are likely to buy vitamins to supplement their children’s diets, with paediatricians...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Preventive Care Trend Drives Sales
- Government Implements Free Distribution of Vitamins
- Climatic Changes Boost Increase in Vitamin C Consumption
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Brand Maintains Its Leadership Supported by Its Direct Sales Structure
- Single Vitamins Benefiting From Increasing Consumer Awareness
- Nexocorp SA Gaining Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Economic Recovery Boosts the Consumer Health Market
- Greater Awareness of Healthcare and Wellbeing Promotes Consumer Health Growth
- Imported Brands Maintain Greater Relevance in Market Dynamism
- Pharmacy Chains Become More Important in the Distribution of OTC Medicines
- Economic Growth and Increasing Middle Class Purchasing Power
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources