Vitamins in Azerbaijan
Companies focused on offering multivitamins, which are not regulated by the Tariff Council, so they can set higher prices to maximise profits. Players actively promoted products that are not regulated through medical institutions, doctors and healthcare specialist retailers. In general, vitamins benefited from growing awareness of health issues and the potential advantages of consumption in line with the sweeping health and wellness trend in the country. These factors are expected to see both mu...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumer Awareness and Softer Price Regulation Support Sales
- Multivitamins and Vitamin C See the Fastest Value Growth in 2018
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Consolidates Leading Position
- Competitive Landscape
- Worwag Pharma Continues To Lead the Field
- Weak Local Presence in Vitamins
- Conventional Consumers Prefer Established Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Price Regulation Affects Value Sales Dynamics
- Economic Stability and Consumer Awareness Support Growth in 2018
- Lower-priced and Local Brands Gain Ground
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Continues To Grow in 2018
- Consumer Health Is Set To Develop Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources