Vitamins in Argentina
The COVID-19 outbreak raised public awareness about health care, which includes a good diet and physical exercise, and has also fostered the consumption of vitamins and dietary supplements. Consequently, many consumers remain sensitive to increasing their overall health and boosting their immune systems through the consumption of vitamins and dietary supplements, leading to ongoing growth in the category.
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Vitamins in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- September 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- VITAMINS IN ARGENTINA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Growing health and wellness trends support sales of vitamins
- Vitamins C and D see solid growth, driven by higher rates of health awareness
- Bayer intensifies its advertising budget, while Arcor increases its presence in supermarkets with new multivitamins
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Consumption of vitamins will be driven by specialised nutrition segmented by age, gender, and daily activities
- New branded players, as well as private labels, expected to bolster vitamins further over the forecast period
- Online sales forecast to gain additional ground over the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN ARGENTINA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources