Vitamins in Algeria
Vitamins is expected to record a dynamic performance over the forecast period, increasing significantly in current value sales as the category will continue to be boosted by the strong showing of multivitamins, which is set to remain the most dynamic vitamins category during the forecast period. Indeed, Algerian consumers generally prefer combination products and medicines that target a wide variety of symptoms, because such items are perceived as offering better value for money and can be used...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Multivitamins, Single Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VITAMINS IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Multivitamins Will Continue To Be the Leading Growth Driver
- Women and Teenagers Are Expected To Remain the Key Target Audiences in Vitamins
- Vitamins Is Projected To Remain Vital for Children
- Competitive Landscape
- Saidal Algerie SpA Continues Leading in Vitamins
- Despite Saidal's Leadership, Foreign Companies Still Dominate in Vitamins
- New Players Are Expected To Enter the Category in Algeria Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Multivitamins by Positioning: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vitamins: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Vitamins by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Growth Is Slowing Down Due To Economic Hardship
- Increasing Domestic Production Is Promoted by the Algerian Government
- Local Producers of Generics Continue Increasing Their Share in 2018
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Almost Exclusively in Chemists/pharmacies
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Perform Positively Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources