Videocon Industries Ltd in Consumer Electronics (India)
Going forward the company is planning to increase its spending on research and development activities and also has plans to increase its local manufacturing capacity.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, Digital Cameras by Type, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, LCD TVs by Screen Type, Mobile Phones by Type of Contract, Portable Consumer Electronics, Smartphones by OS, Tablets by OS, TVs by Network Connectivity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LTD IN CONSUMER ELECTRONICS (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Videocon Industries Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Videocon Industries Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Videocon Industries Ltd: Competitive Position 2016