Video Games in Ukraine
Mobile games registered the highest increase in actual retail value sales in 2018 due to the increasing penetration of smartphones and the development of mobile internet in the country. As mobile internet becomes more available and affordable, mobile games are enjoying growing demand. Over the forecast period, mobile games is predicted to see further strong value growth due to the ongoing popularisation of mobile internet. The launch of 4G mobile internet in 2018 is expected to stimulate sales o...
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Video Games in Ukraine
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increased Smartphone Ownership and Mobile Internet Development Drive Growth
- Marketing Support Boosts Sales of Static Consoles
- Physical Video Games Software Declines Due To Affordability and Availability of Digital Video Games Software
- Competitive Landscape
- Valve Corp Remains Leader Thanks To Popular Tournaments, Despite Share Decline
- Ps4 Dynamism Due To Strong Marketing Support
- Clash Royale Boosts Supercell's Retail Value Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Recovery and Enhanced Purchasing Power Boost Sales in 2018
- Video Games Software (digital) Is Key Driver for Toys and Games
- Domestic Players Create Space in Traditional Toys and Games
- Distribution Dominated by Internet Retailing Due To Strong Assortment and Lowest Prices
- Economic Growth To Benefit Sales But Counterfeits and Low Incomes Remain Major Problems
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources