Video Games in Turkey
Static consoles took a major hit in volume growth terms over 2018, as consumer purchasing power decreased further on the back of ongoing currency devaluation. Volume sales of static consoles are expected to continue to struggle over 2019 in line with the expected diminishing purchasing power of consumers. A challenging economic outlook with no real change in sight over 2019 means that console games volume sales will also be affected due to the low volume sales of static consoles. However, 2020 i...
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Video Games in Turkey
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Static Consoles See Major Dip in Volume Sales Growth Due To Economic Hardship
- Computer Games Become More Affordable and See Gains As A Result
- Popularity of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds and Fortnite Boost Mobile Games and Online Games
- Competitive Landscape
- Bluehole Studio Becomes Leader While Epic Games Also Sees Share Surge
- Nintendo Re-enters Turkey As Nintendo Switch in 2018
- Domestic Game Developers Likely To Tap Into Demand for Mobile Games
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Challenging Economic Picture and Price Rises Boost Price-sensitivity
- Vat Introductions and New Import Tariffs Put Pressure on Manufacturers
- International Players Continue To Dominate Despite Price Rises
- Retailing Polarises Between Discounters and Internet Retailing As Consumers Seek Value
- 2019 Likely To Be A Difficult Year With An Upswing Expected From 2020
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources