Video Games in Russia
Static consoles recorded high value sales growth for the second year in a row in 2018. The category continues to recover from its sluggish performance during the highest peak of the economic crisis during the review period. Healthy sales of static consoles are also supported by more affordable average prices being introduced for popular models such as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Video Games in Russia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Static Consoles Power Growth As Players Cut Prices
- Video Games Software Sales Flourish, With Physical Products Benefiting From Bundling Offers
- Gaming Benefits From Cybersport Trend
- Competitive Landscape
- Static Consoles Generate Dynamic Sales, Benefiting From Attractive Pricing and Nintendo Switch Launch
- Wargaming.net Benefits From Strong Mobile Platform
- Local and Global Brands Thrive, While Fog Computing Could Make Gaming More Accessible
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Video Games Offer Dynamism Against Backdrop of Diminishing Purchasing Power
- Licensed and Early-development Toys and Games Are Growth Drivers
- Fragmentation Increases As Small Players Benefit From Flexible Approach
- Internet Retailing Is Poised To Lead Overall Distribution
- Video Games Benefit From Heavy Investment, While Educational Toys and Those Offering New Technology Will Also Appeal
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources