Video Games in Poland
The release of new games was a key factor behind the ongoing strong growth of video games in Poland in 2018, along with rising disposable incomes. Many Poles are continuously looking for new games which can entertain and stimulate them, with developers thus continuing to invest in more complex games and improvements to previous editions so as to maintain the interest of existing consumers and also attract new ones. New AAA releases which provide the highest quality content in terms of graphics a...
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Video Games in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Developers Seek To Cater for Increasing Consumer Demand for New Gaming Experiences
- Digital Video Games Continue To Gain Ground at the Expense of Physical Software
- Sales of In-game Purchases Increase Significantly Across All Platforms
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Player Sony Continues To See A Decline in Share As Its Playstation 4 Loses Ground To Newer Platforms
- King Records Further Strong Growth in Video Games Software But Electronics Arts Remains the Leading Player
- Increasing Competition Sees the Leading Players Reduce Their Prices in Ar/vr Headsets
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Another Strong Performance From Toys and Games in 2018 Thanks To the Robust Economy
- Increasingly Digital Society Fuels the Growth of Electronic Toys
- Leading Player Sony Computer Entertainment Continues To Lose Share As Local Companies Grow in Popularity
- Store-based Retailing Continues To Dominate Distribution But the Online Channel Is Rapidly Narrowing the Gap
- Stronger Growth Predicted for Toys and Games Over the Forecast Period With Innovation and New Product Developments Retaining Interest
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources