Video Games in Indonesia
When the first PlayStation console was released in the late 1990s, it was met with a great response. Sony came back with PlayStation 2, which went on to become the highest-selling console ever. For consumers looking for better graphic quality when gaming, static consoles such as PlayStation, Xbox and the hybrid Nintendo Switch are still strongly demanded, especially in major cities such as Jakarta and Surabaya.
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Video Games in Indonesia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hand-held Consoles Continue To Decline, Making Way for A Hybrid
- Vr Embarks on Growth Path in Indonesia
- Moba Games Pose Challenge for Console and Computer Games
- Competitive Landscape
- Hybrid Console Switch Encroaching on Playstation 4
- Multiplayer Online Mobile Games Continue To Trend in 2018
- Ar/vr Headsets Fragmented, As Indonesians Prefer Cheaper Options
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Large Young Population and Avid Gaming Community Spell Great Potential
- Indonesia Commits To Developing A Creative Economy Through the Gaming Industry
- Mattel and Hasbro Benefit From Effective Licensing, While Switch Boosts Nintendo
- Modern Toy Stores Drive In-store Sales, But Video Games Software Drives the Market
- Toys and Games Set To See Solid Growth, Driven by Mobile Games
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources