Video Games in Indonesia
Data and trends show that the era of console gaming has passed in Indonesia. Console gaming has been very popular since the 1990s when Sega and Nintendo became popular. And later at the end of the 1990s, the first PlayStation console was released and met with a great response. Sony came back with PlayStation 2, which went on to be the highest-selling console ever. However, the trend declined when PlayStation 3 was released in Indonesia. Sales decreased because a protection (anti-piracy) system w...
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VIDEO GAMES IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hand-held Consoles Declines
- Indonesia Has Potential for Virtual Reality
- Games Development Shifts From PC Games To Mobile Games Due To Piracy
- Competitive Landscape
- Playstation 4 Is Still the Favourite Static Console Brand in Indonesia
- Mobile Legends Is A Trending Game in 2017
- Ar/vr Headsets Is Becoming Fragmented, As Indonesians Prefer Cheaper Options
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Indonesia Offers Strong Potential for Toys and Games
- Customs and Sni Regulation for Toys Unsettle Importers, While Indonesia Commits To Developing A Creative Economy Through the Gaming Industry
- Mattel Indonesia Pt and Hasbro Inc Lead Traditional Toys and Games, While Sony Indonesia Pt Leads Video Games Hardware
- Modern Toy Stores Suppress Traditional Toys and Games Stores, While Internet Retailing Grows
- Mobile Games Will Grow Rapidly, While Indonesian Game Developers Will Become More Competitive
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources