Video Games in India
Indian consumers are spending increasing amounts of time playing mobile games. These not only include globally popular titles such as Candy Crush Saga and Clash of Clans, but also mobile games developed by local companies, such as Ludo King from Gametion Games. Based on a traditional Indian board game, Ludo King has proven immensely popular in recent years, continuously ranking among the top five grossing games on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store in India. Thanks largely to the popula...
Euromonitor International's Video Games in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VIDEO GAMES IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Indian Players Continue To Embrace Digital Gaming
- Ar/vr Headsets Set To Benefit From Innovation and Falling Prices
- Further Gains Projected for Internet Retailing Within Video Games
- Competitive Landscape
- Sony Remains the Leading Company in Video Games in 2017
- Mitashi Maintains Its Competitive Pricing Strategy
- Local Developers Benefit From Growing Popularity of Mobile Games
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Total Toys and Games Current Value Sales Slows in 2017
- Tax and Regulatory Changes Affect Toys and Games
- Funskool Leads Traditional Toys and Games, Sony Leads Video Games
- Internet Retailing Gains Ground in Toys and Games Distribution
- Outlook for Toys and Games Remains Bright Despite 2018 Duty Hike
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources