- VIDEO GAMES IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 Video Gaming Population: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 4 Video Gaming Population: % Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 9 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Toys and Games Performs Well, Driven by Sales of Traditional Toys
- Parents Are Spending More on Fewer Occasions
- National Companies Perform Better in 2015
- Traditional Toys and Games Stores Continues To Be the Leading Channel, But Internet Retailing Is Growing
- Toys and Games To Grow More Slowly Over the Forecast Period Despite Growth in 2015
- Key Trends and Developments
- National Industry Is Developing at A Faster Pace Due To An Unfavourable Exchange Rate
- Store-based Retailing Still Highly Relevant
- Market Data
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Video Games in Brazil
The category of video games in Brazil was a heated one in previous years, rapidly growing and reaching an avid public within the country, as sales grew at a current CAGR of 33% over the review period. In 2015, however, due to the country’s economic situation and especially the rise of the US dollar against the Brazilian real, growth of video games was below expectations, reaching 10% in current terms. This was still a positive result given the overall economic situation, but way below what had b...
Euromonitor International's Video Games in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.