Vapour Products in Iran
The Iranian government believes that vapour devices are more harmful than regular cigarettes and it communicates this massage in mass media. There are some thoughts that the government makes a considerable amount of money from the tobacco monopoly each year and does not want to put this income at risk by promoting consumption of e-cigarettes.
Euromonitor International's Vapour Products in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cig-a-likes, Heated Tobacco Products, Tank systems.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Vapour Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- VAPOUR PRODUCTS IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Cigarettes Show Strong Potential Due To Continuous Increase in Number of Smokers and Affordable Unit Prices
- Acquisition of Arian Tobacco Industry by Japan Tobacco Inc Pars During Summer 2015 Is the Main Event of the Year
- Competitive Environment Intensifies, With Unofficial Battle Between Bat and Jti in 2015
- Demographic Changes in Smoking Prevalence Identified
- Future Outlook of Cigarettes Very Dependent on Performance of Illicit Trade and Possible Entry of Philip Morris International
- Operating Environment
- Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
- Country-specific Legislation
- Minimum Legal Smoking Age
- Smoking Prevalence
- Tar Levels
- Health Warnings
- Plain Packaging
- Advertising and Sponsorship
- Point of Sale Display Bans
- Smoking in Public Places
- Low Ignition Propensity (lip) Cigarette Regulation
- Flavoured Tobacco Product Ban
- reduced Harm
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Death by Cause
- Table 1 Deaths by Cause 2011-2015
- Market Indicators
- Table 2 Illicit Trade Estimate of Cigarettes: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 3 Smoking Prevalence in Adult Population 2010-2015
- Table 4 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 5 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 6 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 7 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2010-2015
- Table 8 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2015-2020
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources